From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up haft in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haft may refer to:
- haft, another name for the hilt of a sword
- haft, the shaft of an axe
- the narrow constricted part of the standards (petals) and falls (sepals) near the center of the iris flower
- Herbert Haft (1920-2004), American businessman and father of businessman Robert Haft (see below)
- Robert Haft (20th century), American businessman
- Haft, Iran, a village in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.