From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up haggard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haggard means worn out and exhausted because of suffering.
Haggard may also refer to:
- Haggard (surname)
- Haggard (band), a German symphonic metal group
- Haggard (TV series), a British comedy television series
- Haggard: The Movie, a film by Bam Margera
- USS Haggard (DD-555) (1943–1945) destroyer
- King Haggard, fictional character in Peter S. Beagle's The Last Unicorn
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.