Gligor playing for Sydney FC Youth in 2012
|Full name||Christopher Josif Hagi Gligor|
|Date of birth||8 April 1995|
|Place of birth||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|Height||1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)|
|Playing position||Central midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 March 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
As an integral part of Sydney FC's youth team, Gligor featured prominently over the past two seasons which prompted the club to sign him to his first senior deal at the end of the 2011–12 A-League season. The promising young midfielder signed a two-year deal with Sydney FC along with fellow youth players Mitchell Mallia and Daniel Petkovski. In May 2012, Gligor also won player of the month and received a nomination for National Youth League Player Of The Year.
He is the son of former Romanian footballer, Tiberiu Gligor, who emigrated to Australia in the early 1990s. Gligor is also half-Filipino on his mother's side. He is named after the great former Romanian international Gheorghe Hagi.
- "List of Players — 2013 FIFA U-20 World Cup". Fédération Internationale de Football Association. Retrieved 22 June 2013.
- "Hagi Gligor". footballaustralia.com.au. Retrieved 3 November 2012.
- "Sydney FC farewells four players". Football Federation Australia (Sydney FC). 10 April 2012. Retrieved 23 June 2012.
- "FC National Youth League Player Of The Year Acceptance Speech – Hagi Gligor". firstpost.com. Retrieved 3 November 2012.
- "Sky Blues fall to Central Coast". footballaustralia.com.au. Retrieved 3 November 2012.
- "Hagi Gligor, pentru prima dată în lotul lui FC Sydney!" (in Romanian). tikitaka.ro. Retrieved 3 November 2012.