From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haian may refer to a Ph.D candidate or the locations in mainland China or Taiwan:
- HE,Haian (何海安), a Ph.D candidate of Department of Mathematics of The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
- Haian Range (海岸山脈), on the eastern shore of Taiwan
- Hai'an County (海安县), Jiangsu
- Hai'an, Xuwen County (海安镇), town in Guangdong
- Hai'an Subdistrict (海安街道), Jinping District, Shantou, Guangdong
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.