From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Haida people are an indigenous people of British Columbia, Canada and Alaska, United States. Haida may also refer to:
- Council of the Haida Nation
- Haida language
- Haida argillite carvings
- Haida manga, a hybrid art form combining traditional Haida art and Japanese manga.
- Hainan University
- Nový Bor, a town in the Czech Republic, called Haida in German
- Haida Gwaii, meaning "Islands of the Haida", formerly called the Queen Charlotte Islands
- The Haida Islands are a different archipelago, a small group of islands near Bella Bella, British Columbia
- USCGC Haida (WPG-45), United States Coast Guard pod in commission from 1921–1947
- HMCS Haida (G63), Canadian Tribal-class destroyer that served from 1943–1963
- USS Argus (PY-14), a yacht launched in 1929 as the German naval vessel Haida, in service today as Haida G
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.