|Country||People's Republic of China|
|District seat||Wenhua Road Subdistrict (文化路街道)|
|• Total||121 km2 (47 sq mi)|
|Elevation||4.6 m (15 ft)|
|• Density||4,500/km2 (12,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Haigang (Chinese: 海港; pinyin: Hǎigǎng; literally "seaport") is a district of the coastal city of Qinhuangdao, Hebei province, People's Republic of China. The seat of the municipal government, as of 2004[update], it had a population of 550,000 residing in an area of 121 km2 (47 sq mi).
There are 13 subdistricts and 5 towns in Haigang District.
- Wenhua Road Subdistrict (文化路街道)
- Haibin Road Subdistrict (海滨路街道)
- Beihuan Road Subdistrict (北环路街道)
- Jianshe Avenue Subdistrict (建设大街街道)
- Hedong Subdistrict (河东街道)
- Xigang Road Subdistrict (西港路街道)
- Yanshan Avenue Subdistrict (燕山大街街道)
- Gangcheng Avenue Subdistrict (港城大街街道)
- Donghuan Road Subdistrict (东环路街道)
- Baitaling Subdistrict (白塔岭街道)
- Qinhuangdao Economic and Technological Development Zone
Zhujiang Street Subdistrict (秦皇岛经济技术开发区珠江道街道)
- Huanghe Street Subdistrict (黄河道街道)
- Tengfei Road Subdistrict (腾飞路街道)
- "2011年统计用区划代码和城乡划分代码：海港区" (in Simplified Chinese). National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China. Retrieved 2012-07-20.
|This Qinhuangdao location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|