From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Haile in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haile (Ge'ez "the power of") may refer to:
- People with the given name Haile
- Haile Selassie of Ethiopia (1892–1975), Emperor of Ethiopia
- Haile Gerima (born 1946), Ethiopian filmmaker
- Haile Gebrselassie (born 1973), Ethiopian distance runner
- Haile Yosadiq, warlord of the Zemene Mesafint
- Haile Maryam, another warlord of the Zemene Mesafint, and father of Wube Haile Maryam
- Haile (robot), a robotic musician
- Haile, Cumbria, a place in Cumbria, England
- Haile Homestead, a historic site in Florida, US
- Haile Plantation, Florida
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.