From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haimo or Haymo, or similar variants, can refer to:
- Haimo (dapifer), Norman landowner and High Sheriff of Kent
- Haymo of Halberstadt, German Biblical scholar of the ninth century
- Haimo of Auxerre, French Biblical scholar of the ninth century
- Haymo of Faversham, English Franciscan of the thirteenth century
- Haymo (Bishop of Wrocław), Polish bishop 1120-1126
- Deborah and Franklin Haimo Awards for Distinguished College or University Teaching of Mathematics
- Haemus Latin name for, Greek Haimos, mythical king transformed into the Balkan mountains
- Haemus Mons, Latin name for the Balkan mountains
- Haymo Lestrange, husband of Isabella of Ibelin, Queen of Cyprus from 1272–1273
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.