From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haining may refer to:
- Doug Haining, American saxophonist and clarinetist
- Hayley Haining (born 1972), British runner
- Jane Haining (1897 - 1944), Church of Scotland missionary
- Peter Haining (author) (1940 – 2007), British journalist, author and anthologist
- Peter Haining (rower) (born 1962), Scottish rower
- Robert Haining (1882 - 1959), British General
- Will Haining (born 1982), Scottish footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.