From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up haitian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haitian(s) may refer to:
- Anything related to, or originating from Haiti (la Perle des Antilles), the western three-eighths of the island of Hispaniola in the Greater Antilles, in the Caribbean.
- Haitian people, the people (citizens) of Haiti, or of Haitian descent.
- Haitian French (Français Haïtienne)
- Haitian Creole language (Kreyòl Ayisyen)
- Haitian Carnival
- Haitian cuisine
- Haitian art
- Haitian literature
- Haitian mythology
- Haitian gourde
- Haitian Revolution
- Haitian Stock Exchange
- Haitian Football Federation
- Ligue Haïtienne (Haitian League)
- Haiti national football team
- Haitian football clubs—see List of football clubs in Haiti
- History of Haiti
- Culture of Haiti
- Kingdom of Haiti
- Music of Haiti
- Religion in Haiti
- Economy of Haiti
- Military of Haiti
- Flag of Haiti
- Radio Caraïbes FM
- 2010 Haiti earthquake
- Little Haiti also known as La Petite Haïti is part of the Lemon City and Little River neighborhoods in Miami, Florida, United States as a center for Haitian immigrants adjacent to Liberty City.
- Haitian (Heroes), minor character in the 2006 television series Heroes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.