From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Typhoon Haiyan, a 2013 typhoon
- Typhoon Haiyan, a typhoon during the 2001 Pacific typhoon season that hit Taiwan and the Ryukyu Islands
- Tropical Storm Haiyan, a tropical storm during the 2007 Pacific typhoon season that never affected land
- Haiyan, Taishan (海宴镇), a town in Guangdong
- Haiyan County, Qinghai (海晏县), a county of Haibei Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture, Qinghai
- Haiyan County, Zhejiang (海盐县), a county of Jiaxing, Zhejiang
People with the given name
Haiyan (海燕) is a masculine and feminine given name of Chinese origin.
- Hu Haiyan, male Chinese academic and president of Beijing Institute of Technology
- Ma Haiyan (1837–1900), Chinese male Muslim General of the Qing Dynasty
- Qian Haiyan (1955–2013), Chinese female United Nations Civil Servant
- Xu Haiyan (born 1984), Chinese female free style wrestler
- Ye Haiyan, female Chinese human rights activist
- Zhou Haiyan (born 1990), Chinese female middle-distance runner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.