From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Haji)
|Look up hajji in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hajji is an honorific title given to a Muslim person who has successfully completed the Hajj to Mecca, as well as a derogatory term used by American military personnel towards Arabs, Muslims, and Middle Easterners.
Hajji or Haji may also refer to:
- Hajji, Iran, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Haji Ali Dargah, a mosque off the coast of Worli in Southern Mumbai
- Hajji Firuz Tepe, a neolithic complex
- Haji, a character in the anime series Blood+
- Haji, a character in the 1960s television series I Dream of Jeannie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.