|Motto||Kashf Al Mahjub|
|Motto in English||Unveiling the Veiled|
|Location||Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Colors||Red and blue|
Hajvery University (HU) is an institution of higher education in Lahore, Pakistan. HU is chartered by the government of Pakistan as an Autonomous Degree Awarding Institution. The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan recognizes Hajvery University as a "category W" institution.
Hajvery University has a main campus in the Industrial Area of Gulberg III, Lahore; a second campus (called the Euro Campus) near Gulberg III; a third campus under construction in Multan; and a fourth campus planned for Dubai. The university has six constituent schools, each focused on a specific field of study: business; commerce and banking; engineering and computer science; fashion design; humanities and social sciences; and pharmacy. The library at the main campus provides support for the courses offered with books, videos, journals and other reference sources.
HU has international linkages and student/academic/staff exchange agreements with over 35 reputed universities from around world. HU was a joint signatory of Erasmus Mundus 2009, 2010 Mobility Program. Some of the recent memorandums of understandings are with Istanbul Technical University (ITU) and Ozyegin University, Istanbul.
- "Hajvery University Mission Statement". Hajvery University. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "Charter, Reputation & Accreditation". Hajvery University. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "List of excluded universities in Pakistan". Higher Education Commission of Pakistan. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "The HU edge: Our Study Environment & Facilities". Hajvery University. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- "Academics". Hajvery University. Retrieved 2010-08-16.
- Joint Signatory
- HU & ITU MoU
- HU OzU MoU