|Full name||Hakeeb Adeola Abiola Ayinde Adelakun|
|Date of birth||11 June 1996|
|Place of birth||Hackney, England|
|West Ham United|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Adelakun began his career with West Ham United before joining Scunthorpe United and made his professional debut as a 72nd-minute substitute for Adda Djeziri on 29 December 2012 in a 1–0 defeat against Tranmere Rovers at Prenton Park. He became the club's youngest player at the age of 16 years and 201 days. Adelakun's only other appearance of the season was on 27 April 2013 in a 3–1 win over Swindon Town, coming on for Anthony Forde in the match which relegated Scunthorpe to League Two.
He made 28 appearances and scored 2 goals in the 2013–14 season as Scunthorpe won promotion back to League One. On 30 November, he scored his first goal for Scunthorpe in a 3–1 home win over Torquay United, coming on for Reuben Noble-Lazarus in the 55th minute and scoring the last goal five minutes later. He scored his second goal on 14 February 2014 in an away win over Accrington Stanley after replacing Christian Ribeiro at half time.
- "Professional retain lists & free transfers 2012/13" (PDF). The Football League. May 2013. p. 4. Retrieved 15 June 2013.
- "Tranmere 1-0 Scunthorpe". BBC Sport. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "Scunthorpe United newcomer Hakeeb Adelakun already a record breaker". This is Scunthorpe. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- "Scunthorpe 3-1 Swindon". BBC Sport. 27 April 2013. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- "Scunthorpe 3-1 Torquay". BBC Sport. 30 November 2013. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- "Accrington 2-3 Scunthorpe". BBC Sport. 14 February 2014. Retrieved 7 July 2014.