From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gausman's set direction from Mary Poppins
|Died||10 June 2003|
Gausman was nominated for five Academy Awards for Best Art Direction:
- The Absent-Minded Professor (1961)
- Mary Poppins (1964)
- Bedknobs and Broomsticks (1971)
- The Island at the Top of the World (1974)
- The Untouchables (1987)
- "IMDb.com: Hal Gausman - Awards". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2008-12-24.
- "Set decorator tries to make it 'real'". The Free-Lance Star. April 21, 1979. Retrieved September 27, 2014.
- "In Memoriam". International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees. Retrieved 29 September 2014.
- "The 60th Academy Awards (1988) Nominees and Winners". oscars.org. Retrieved 2011-07-31.
|This biographical article related to cinema of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|