From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hala can refer to:
- Hala (given name), a female given name (including a list of people and fictional characters with the name)
- Hala or Ala (demon), a demon in the Serbian and Bulgarian mythology
- Hāla, an Indian king of the Satavahana dynasty
- Hala (clan), a clan of India and Pakistan
- Hala (Pandanus tectorius), a tree and its edible fruit
- Haala, a town in Sindh, Pakistan
- Al Hala, a neighbourhood in Muharraq, Bahrain, also known as Halat Bu Maher
- Hala, homeworld of an alien race known as the Kree in the Marvel Comics universe
- A word for "clan" in the Manchu language: cf. Manchu clans
- Spiders of genus Halidae
- David Hala (born 1989), Australian Rugby League player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.