From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Halcyon, halcyon, or halcyons in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Halcyon may refer to:
- Halcyon (genus), a type of bird
- Tree kingfisher, a family of birds (Halcyonidae) containing the above genus
- Halcyon Castle, a castle in Travancore, Kerala, India
- Halcyon Gallery, a group of three art galleries in the United Kingdom
- Halcyon House, a Georgian style home in Washington, D.C., U.S.
- Halcyon (dialogue), a short dialogue attributed to Plato
- Halcyon (Stargate Atlantis novel), a novel by James Swallow
- Halcyon, collection of poems by Gabriele d'Annunzio, published in 1903
- Halcyon, the fictional capital city of the Thran civilization in the Magic: The Gathering universe
- Halcyon, a comic book published by Image Comics
- Halcyon Records, a record label founded by Marian McPartland
- Halcyon (album), a 2012 album by Ellie Goulding, or its title track
- Halcyon (Best Of), a 2005 album by Orbital
- Halcyon, a 1996 EP by Solstice
- "Halcyon" (Chicane song), 2000
- "Halcyon" (Orbital song), 1992
- "Halcyon" (Delphic song), 2010
- "Halcyon", a song by ATB from Dedicated
- "Halcyon", a song by The Acacia Strain from 3750
- "Halcyon", a song by Andy Moor
- "Halcyon (Beautiful Days)", a song by Mono from Walking Cloud and Deep Red Sky, Flag Fluttered and the Sun Shined
- "Halcyon (Intro)", a song by Enter Shikari from Common Dreads
- "Halcyon: The Heavy Silence: In Silent Rain", a song by ...And Oceans from Cypher
- Halcyon, California, U.S.
- Halcyon, West Virginia, U.S.
- Halcyon Hot Springs, British Columbia, a former resort in the Kootenay region of British Columbia, Canada
- HMS Halcyon, at least five ships of the British Royal Navy
- Halcyon class minesweeper, a type of British Royal Navy minesweeper
- Halcyon 23, a type of sailing ship built in England
- Halcyon Monitoring Solutions, a company that monitors performance of computer systems
- The Halcyon Company, a film studio
- John Styn (also known as Halcyon Lujah), American blogger and entrepreneur
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.