From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Half-Life (disambiguation))
|Look up half-life in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Half-life is a mathematical and scientific description of exponential or gradual decay.
Half-life may also refer to:
- Biological half-life, the time it takes for a substance to lose half of its pharmacologic, physiologic, or radiologic activity
- Effective half-life, the effective radioactive half-life in organisms after accounting for excretion
- Half-Life (series), a video game series
- Halflife (comics), the name of two different Marvel comic characters
- Half-Life (novel), a 2004 novel by Aaron Krach
- Half Life (novel), a 2006 novel by Shelley Jackson
- Half Life (3 album), 2001
- Halflife (EP), by Lacuna Coil
- Half-Life E.P., by Local H
- Half Life: A Parable for the Nuclear Age, a 1985 Australian documentary film
- Half-Life (film), a 2008 independent film by Jennifer Phang
- Halflife (Doctor Who), a 2004 BBC Books original novel written by Mark Michalowski
- "Half Life" (Medical Investigation), episode 17 of the first season of Medical Investigation which had a crossover with an episode of Third Watch titled "In the Family Way"
- "Half Life", a song by 10 Years from The Autumn Effect
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.