From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Half-space may refer to:
- Half-space (geometry), either of the two parts into which a plane divides Euclidean space
- Half-space (punctuation), a spacing character half the width of a regular space
- Half-space model, a model of the hyperbolic plane or higher-dimensional hyperbolic spaces using a Euclidean half-space
- Half-space model (oceanography), an estimate for seabed height in areas without significant subduction
- Siegel upper half-space, a set of complex matrices with positive definite imaginary part
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Half-space.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.