Half Moon Bay (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Half Moon Bay is a city in San Mateo County, California
Half Moon Bay may also refer to:
- Half Moon Bay (California), a bay on the San Mateo County coast of California, namesake of the city there
- Halfmoon Bay, Stewart Island, a bay on the eastern coast of Stewart Island/Rakiura in New Zealand
- Half Moon Bay (Victoria), a bay in Black Rock, Victoria, Australia
- Half Moon Bay, Saudi Arabia
- Half Moon Bay (Nunavut), an Arctic waterway in Nunavut, Canada
- Halfmoon Bay, British Columbia, a community on the Sunshine Coast of British Columbia
- Half Moon Bay, Auckland, a coastal suburb located near Pakuranga in Manukau City, New Zealand
- Halfmoon Bay, an alternate name for Oban, New Zealand (which is located on Halfmoon Bay, Stewart Island)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Half Moon Bay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.