From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up half-time in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Half time may refer to:
- Half-time, an interval between two periods of a sporting match
- Half time (electronics), the time it takes for a pulse to drop to 50% of its peak amplitude
- Half time (physics), the time for a quantity to halve the difference between its present and final values
- Half time (music), a type of feel that alters the meter of music
- "Halftime" (song), a song by Nas
- Part-time, a form of employment with fewer hours than a full-time job
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.