From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Halfpenny)
Halfpenny, half penny, or ha'penny may refer to:
- Halfpenny (British decimal coin)
- Halfpenny (British pre-decimal coin)
- Halfpenny (Irish pre-decimal coin)
- Halfpenny (Irish decimal coin)
- Halfpenny (Australian) (pre-decimal)
- New Zealand half penny coin (pre-decimal)
- The St. Patrick halfpenny, 17th century
- Scottish halfpenny coin, pre-Union
- Half cent (United States coin)
- Halfpenny (surname)
- Ha'penny (novel), by Jo Walton
- Ha'penny Bridge, over the Liffey in Dublin
- Halfpenny Bridge, over the Thames in Lechlade, Gloucestershire, England
- Halfpenny Gate, village in County Down, Northern Ireland
- Halfpenny Rose Red, a postage stamp from the reign of Queen Victoria.
- Bord halfpenny, a fee paid in markets and fairs by the Saxons to the lord
- Shove ha'penny, a pub game
- "Half-Penny, Two-Penny", 1981 song by Styx
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Half penny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.