From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|LGA(s)||Shire of Hinchinbrook|
Halifax Post Office opened on 23 August 1886.
The town has a Town hall, public library and regular community markets.
Halifax has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Halifax (L)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- "Halifax". Place name details. Queensland Government. Retrieved 9 July 2013.
- Queensland places - Halifax, Queensland
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- "Row of Street Trees (entry 19468)". Queensland Heritage Register. Queensland Heritage Council. Retrieved 2013-07-09.
Media related to Halifax, Queensland at Wikimedia Commons
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|