Hall, New York
|hamlet and CDP|
|Time zone||EST (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EST (UTC-4)|
Hall is a hamlet (and census-designated place) in Ontario County, New York, United States, near the city of Geneva, along State Route 14A in the Town of Seneca. Located in the Finger Lakes region, Hall has a fire department and a post office with a downtown zip code of 14463, though the urbanized area extends beyond this. Hall also has a John Deere tractor dealer, a seed production company (Seedway), and a fertilizer company (Hall Fertilizer Corp.). Seedway, a subsidiary of Growmark, serves the entire Northeast and is headquartered in Hall. As of the 2010 census, Hall has a population of 216. With the exception of one Korean, the population was fully non-hispanic white.
- "14463 zip code Hall". BrainyZip. 2012. Retrieved 2014-03-19.
- "Hall Fire Department". FireDepartment.net. 2014. Retrieved 2014-03-19.
- "14463 area". Google Maps. 19 March 2014. Retrieved 2014-03-19.
- "Welcome to Lakeland Equipment". MachineFinder. 2008. Retrieved 2014-03-19.
- "Welcome to Seedway". Seedway LLC. 2014. Retrieved 2014-03-19.
- "Hall CDP, New York". American FactFinder. 19 March 2014. Retrieved 2014-03-19.
- "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010". American FactFinder. 19 March 2014. Retrieved 2014-03-19.
|This article about a location in Ontario County, New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|