From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hallam can mean:
- Hallamshire, an area in South Yorkshire, England; the source of the name for:
- Hallam F.C. - a non-league football club in Sheffield.
- Hallam FM, a radio station based in Sheffield.
- Royal Hallamshire Hospital
- Sheffield Hallam (UK Parliament constituency),
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Hallam Tower, a high rise building in the Fulwood area of Sheffield.
- Roman Catholic Diocese of Hallam
- West Hallam in Derbyshire, England.
- Hallam Street, Marylebone, London, England
- Hallam, Victoria, Australia.
- Hallam, Nebraska, United States.
- Hallam, Pennsylvania, United States.
There are a number of notable people with the surname Hallam, including:
- William and Lewis Hallam, who brought professional theatre to North America.
- Clint Hallam, the first hand transplant recipient.
- Tracey Hallam, badminton player.
- Arthur Hallam, poet.
- Robert Hallam, bishop.
- David Hallam, Member of the European Parliament.
- Albert Hallam, English cricketer.
- Henry Hallam, English historian.
- Kerry Hallam, British artist.
- Frederick Hallam, character in the science fiction novel The Gods Themselves by Isaac Asimov.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hallam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.