Halley Feiffer playing Emily in the Huntington Theatre Company's production of Third by Wendy Wasserstein, at the BU Theatre during the 2007-2008 season.
November 20, 1984
|Education||Wesleyan University (2007)|
|Relatives||Jules Feiffer (father)|
Education and family
Feiffer's work as a playwright has been produced off-Broadway at Atlantic Theater Company and the Cherry Lane Theatre, at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe and at the New Ohio Theater. She won the National Young Playwrights' Contest in 2002.
She has performed off-Broadway in subUrbia, Election Day, None of the Above, Still Life, Some Americans Abroad, Tigers Be Still, (for which she was nominated for a Drama League Award), and Kenneth Lonergan's "Medieval Play."
Her films include Kenneth Lonergan's You Can Count on Me, Stephanie Daley, Noah Baumbach's The Squid and the Whale and Margot at the Wedding, Oren Moverman's The Messenger, Jared Hess's Gentlemen Broncos, Twelve Thirty, and Todd Haynes' HBO miniseries Mildred Pierce.
She also guest-starred on the HBO show Flight of the Conchords in the Season Two episode "Wingmen", and has guest-starred on Ugly Betty, The Good Wife, Law & Order, Torchwood and 'Royal Pains". She had a recurring role in the third and final season of Jonathan Ames' cult HBO series "Bored to Death" as Ted Danson's character's recovering alcoholic daughter Emily.
- "Halley Feiffer's Indie Success on Stage and Screen - July 7, 2008 - The New York Sun". Nysun.com. 2008-07-07. Retrieved 2009-03-02.
- "I'm Gonna Pray For You So Hard". Atlantic Theater Company. Retrieved 2015-02-23.
- "Theater Review: Young Playwrights Festival XXII - Theater and Musical Production Reviews". Variety.com. 2004-02-09. Retrieved 2009-03-02.
- "YPI News: 2003 National Competition Winners Announced". Youngplaywrights.org. Retrieved 2009-03-02.
- Isherwood, Charles (2010-10-06). "Natasha Lyonne in Comedy From Roundabout Company". The New York Times.
- Holden, Stephen (2011-01-13). "In ‘Twelve Thirty' Jeff Lipsky Examines a Family". The New York Times.
- Fleming, Mike. "Deadline.com » Blog ArchiveSundance: Gravitas Ventures Nabs Trio Of Slamdance Films - Deadline.com". M.deadline.com. Retrieved 2014-05-15.