|Born||Hallie Kate Eisenberg
August 2, 1992
East Brunswick, New Jersey, United States
Hallie Kate Eisenberg (born August 2, 1992) is an American actress.
Eisenberg was born in East Brunswick Township, New Jersey, the daughter of Amy, who worked as a clown at children's parties, and Barry Eisenberg, who ran a hospital and later became a college professor. She has two siblings: actor Jesse Eisenberg, star of The Social Network, Zombieland, and Holy Rollers, and Kerri. Hallie was named after a character in the 1991 film All I Want for Christmas. She was raised in a Jewish family that originated in Poland and Ukraine. Eisenberg currently[when?] attends American University, in Washington, DC.
In the late 1990s and early 2000s, she was "The Pepsi Girl" in a series of Pepsi commercials. She made her film debut in the 1998 children's film Paulie, playing the young owner of the title parrot. After appearing in a few made-for-television films, she had supporting parts in 1999's The Insider and Bicentennial Man.
In 2000, Eisenberg co-starred with Minnie Driver in the feature film Beautiful, which received generally negative reviews. She also starred as Helen Keller in a television remake of The Miracle Worker.
|Nicholas' Gift||Eleanor||TV movie|
|1999||Blue Moon||Josie Medieros||TV movie|
|Swing Vote||Unknown||TV movie|
|A Little Inside||Abby Mills|
|The Insider||Barbara Wigand|
|Bicentennial Man||Young Little Miss Amanda Martin|
|2000||Get Real||Alexa||TV series (Episode "Waiting")|
|The Miracle Worker||Helen Keller||TV movie|
|2002||Stage on Screen: The Women||Little Mary||TV movie|
|2003||Presidio Med||Grace Rothman||TV series (Episode "With Grace")|
|2004||The Goodbye Girl||Lucy McFadden||TV movie|
|2006||Jesus, Mary and Joey||Melissa|
|How to Eat Fried Worms||Erika|
|2010||Holy Rollers||Ruth Gold|
- "Jesse Eisenberg, Actor". Gothamist. 2007-09-12. Retrieved 2007-09-13.
- "Jewish Exponent". Casting for Truths: 'Squid and Whale' star Jesse Eisenberg astounds as troubled Jewish teen. Retrieved July 3, 2006.
- Vilkomerson, Sara (2009-05-28). "Hot Nerd: Jesse Eisenberg". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2009-05-28.
- Jesse Eisenberg Biography – Yahoo! Movies
- Burkeman, Oliver (2011-04-30). "Jesse Eisenberg: Knocked sideways". The Guardian. Retrieved 2011-04-29.
- Boxer, Tim (2010-11-24). "Whoopi Goldberg Helping Children of Chernobyl". The Jewish Week. Retrieved 2010-11-26.
- Pfefferman, Naomi (2009-04-02). "Brainiac Finds Summer of Love in ‘Adventureland’". The Jewish Journal. Retrieved 2009-04-03.
- Jordan, Chris (2000-11-07). "`Pepsi girl' Hallie Kate Eisenberg plays Helen Keller in movie". The Seattle Times. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- PJ Official Movie Site
- "Pepsi Girl Hallie Kate Eisenberg, As Driven As Mrs. Luce's Women". Retrieved 4 March 2011.