From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Halloween in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Halloween is an annual holiday celebrated on October 31.
Halloween may also refer to:
- Halloween (franchise), an American horror franchise including films and related merchandise
- Halloween (cartoon), a 1931 Toby the Pup cartoon
- "Halloween" (poem), a 1785 poem by Robert Burns
- Halloween (novel), a 1979 novelization of the 1978 film
- "Halloween", the first issue of the comic series W.I.T.C.H.
- Halloween, chapter 10 of the novel Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Halloween (MÄR), a character in the Japanese anime and manga series MÄR
- Halloween, the main character in Nick Sagan's Idlewild series
- Halloween, a huge machine made to look like a clown in the video game Dark Chronicle
- Halloween (Frank Zappa album), 2003
- Halloween (G.G.F.H. album), 1994
- Halloween (Mannheim Steamroller album), 2003
- Halloween (Two Steps from Hell album), 2012
- Halloween, a 1977 album by Pulsar
- "Halloween" (Dave Matthews Band song), 1998
- "Halloween" (Dead Kennedys song), 1982
- "Halloween" (Matt Pond PA song), 2005
- "Halloween" (Misfits song), 1981
- "Halloween", a song by Aqua from Aquarius
- "Halloween", a song by Ash, a B-side of the single "A Life Less Ordinary"
- "Halloween", a song by Helloween from Keeper of the Seven Keys, Pt. 1
- "Halloween", a song by Japan from Quiet Life
- "Halloween", a song by King Diamond from Fatal Portrait
- "Halloween", a song by Siouxsie and the Banshees from Juju
- "Halloween", a song by Sonic Youth from "Flower/Halloween"
- Halloween (band), an American heavy metal band formed in 1983
- Feud (video game), a 1987 computer game for the MSX and ZX Spectrum (known as Halloween in some countries)
- Halloween (horse), a British-trained racehorse active in the 1950s
- "Halloween" (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
- "Halloween" (8 Simple Rules)
- "Halloween" (Frasier)
- "Halloween" (Malcolm in the Middle)
- "Halloween" (Modern Family)
- "Halloween" (The Office)
- "Halloween" (Phil of the Future)
- "Halloween" (That '70s Show)
- "Halloween" (Wizards of Waverly Place)
- "Halloween", an episode of Yes, Dear
- Halloween (wrestler), the ring name of professional wrestler Manuel Ortiz
- Hallowe'en (clipper), an iron clipper ship launched in 1870 for the John Willis shipping line
- Helloween, a German power metal band
- Halloween Problem, a phenomenon in database updates
- All pages beginning with "Halloween"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.