From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hallowell can refer to:
- Alfred Irving Hallowell, (1892–1974), an American anthropologist
- Benjamin Hallowell (disambiguation), more than one person
- Edward Hallowell (herpetologist) (1808–1860), an American physician and herpetologist
- Edward Hallowell (psychiatrist), an American psychiatrist known for his work on attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder.
- Edward Needles Hallowell (1836–1871), U.S. Army officer during the American Civil War
- Lauren Hallowell, ice hockey player
- Norwood Penrose Hallowell (1839–1914), U.S. Army officer during the American Civil War.
- Sarah Tyson Hallowell (1846–1924), American curator, art agent for the Chicago Art Institute and volunteer for the French Red Cross during World War I.
- Harriet Hallowell (1873–1943), American painter, expatriate, volunteer for the French Red Cross and advocate for Allied prisoners in World War I. Honored by French government.
- Hallowell, Maine, United States, a city in Kennebec County
- Hallowell, Kansas, United States
- Hallowell, Ontario, Canada
- USS Hallowell (PF-72), a United States Navy patrol frigate later renamed USS Machias (PF-72) and then transferred prior to completion to the United Kingdom to serve in the Royal Navy from 1943 to 1946 as HMS Anguilla (K500)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.