From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up halls in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Halls is a plural of the word hall.
Halls may also refer to:
- Halls of residence, a type of student housing or dormitory
- Halls (cough drop), a brand of cough drop
- Halls, Tennessee, a town in West Tennessee
- Not to be confused with Halls Crossroads, Tennessee, a suburb of Knoxville sometimes colloquially referred to as "Halls"
- Halls, an upscale department store owned by Hallmark Cards, with two locations in Kansas City, Missouri
- John Halls (born 1982), a British professional footballer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.