From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Halma may refer to:
- Halma, a board game invented by George Howard Monks, an American thoracic surgeon at Harvard Medical School
- Nicholas Halma (1755-1828), mathematician and translator
- Halma (actor), film actor of the 1910s and '20s, e.g. Le Miracle des loups (1924 film)
- Halma (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Halma, Minnesota, a city in the United States
- Halma plc, a group of technology companies that makes products for hazard detection and life protection
- Halma, an 1895 novel by Benito Pérez Galdós, basis of the film Viridiana
- Halma, fictional planet in the science fiction novel Emphyrio by Jack Vance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.