Halsted (CTA Green Line station)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Halsted (CTA Green Line))
For other 'L' stations on the Chicago Transit Authority named Halsted, see Halsted (CTA).
|Address||6321 South Halsted Street
Chicago, Illinois 60621
|Platforms||2 Side platforms|
|Opened||December 24, 1906|
(Complete Station Renovation)
|Owned by||Chicago Transit Authority|
|Passengers (2012)||278,738 1%|
Halsted is a station on the Chicago Transit Authority's 'L' system located in Chicago's Englewood neighborhood and serves the Green Line's Englewood branch. It is situated at 6321 S Halsted Street. It opened on December 24, 1906.
- #8 Halsted
- #63 63rd St (Owl Service)
- "untitled". Chicago Daily Tribune. December 24, 1906. p. 6.
- "Alley "L" Service Restored". Chicago Daily Tribune. December 24, 1906. p. 10.
- Halsted (Englewood Line) Station Page at Chicago-L.org
- Halsted Street entrance from Google Maps Street View
|This article relating to the Chicago Transit Authority is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Illinois train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|