From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up halt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Halt (from German: stop) can refer to:
- Halt, a small railway station, usually unstaffed, with few facilities and normally is a request stop
- A sign, meaning attention
- Halt (character), a fictional character in the Ranger's Apprentice novel series by John Flanagan
- HLT (halt), a assembly instruction
- Halt and Catch Fire (HCF), machine code instructions that cause a CPU to cease meaningful operation
- Halt and Catch Fire (TV series), a period drama set to debut on AMC in June 2014
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.