From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Halys may refer to:
- Halys River (in Western culture, from Greek) in Anatolia, known in Turkish as Kızılırmak ("Red River")
- A character in the Aeneid, Halys is a Trojan who defends Aeneas' camp from a Rutulian attack. He is killed by Turnus.
- Halys (genus), a genus of stink bugs
- A taxonomic synonym for the genus Gloydius, also known as Asian moccasin snakes, a group of venomous pitvipers found in Asia.
- Gloydius halys, also known by the names Halys viper and Halys pit viper
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.