Hamad bin Suhaim Al Thani
Sheikh Hamad bin Suhaim bin Hamad bin Abdullah bin Jassim bin Muhammed Al Thani (born 1958 in Doha), is a former government minister of Qatar. He is the son of Sheikh Suhaim bin Hamad Al Thani, the granduncle (and father-in-law, through the current Emir's first marriage to Hamad's daughter Sheikha Jawahir bint Hamad bin Suhaim al-Thani) of the current Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani.
He studied at the Royal Military Academy Sandhurst.
- Deputy of Foreign Affairs Minister (1986-1989).
- Minister of Information and Culture (1989–1992).
- Minister of Public Health (1992–1995)
- The Palace Affairs Minister (1995–1996).
- Minister of State Without Portfolio (1996–present).
Sheikh Hamad is married to five cousins: 1) Shaikha Hessa bint Ahmad Al-Thani 2) Shaikha Anoud bint Nasser Al-Thani 3) Shaikha Noura bint Saud Al-Thani 4) Shaikha Sheikha bint Faisal Al-Thani 5) Shaikha Aisha bint Khalifa bin Hamad Al-Thani
He has issue, fifteen son and sixteen daughters:
Some of them are:
- Sheikha Jawahir bint Hamad, married her cousin, the current Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, has two daughters - Al Mayassa and Aisha, and one son - Hamad.
- Sheikha Mashael bint Hamad, married Sheikh Nasser Ali Ahmed Al Thani, has two daughters and one son.
- Sheikha Noof bint Hamad.
- Sheikha Aldana bint Hamad.