From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hambone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hambone may refer to:
- Literally, the bone found in ham meat
- Hambone (magazine), a literary magazine
- Juba dance, a style of dance that involves stomping as well as slapping and patting the arms, legs, chest, and cheeks
- Hambone Willie Newbern (1899–1947), a guitar-playing blues musician
- "Hambone", a song by Red Saunders (musician)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.