For the former airline, see Hamburg Airlines
|This article relies on references to primary sources. (March 2011)|
|Commenced operations||March 2011|
|Operating bases||Düsseldorf Airport
|Focus cities||Dresden Airport
|Key people||S. Fieger|
HHA Hamburg Airways Luftverkehrgesellschaft mbH is a German start-up airline based at Hamburg, operating scheduled and chartered holiday flights on behalf of tour operators. The airline operates flights out of several German airports, with its maintenance base being located at Hamburg Airport. Flights are operated throughout Europe, Eurasia, the middle East and Africa.
The airline was founded in December 2010 following the demise of Hamburg International in late 2010, which had left a void on the German holiday flight market. The first revenue flights for Hamburg Airways were conducted in March 2011. During the 2011 summer season an A319 was operated on behalf of Condor.
- Bremen - Bremen Airport
- Dortmund - Dortmund Airport
- Dresden - Dresden Airport
- Düsseldorf - Düsseldorf Airport
- Frankfurt am Main - Frankfurt Airport
- Friedrichshafen - Friedrichshafen Airport
- Hamburg - Hamburg Airport
- Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden - Baden Airpark
- Leipzig/Halle - Leipzig/Halle Airport
- Munich - Munich International Airport
- Münster/Osnabrück - Münster/Osnabrück Airport
- Nuremberg - Nuremberg Airport
- Stuttgart - Stuttgart Airport
- Zweibrücken - Zweibrücken Airport
- "Imprint." Hamburg Airways. Retrieved on 6 Januar 2011. "HHA Hamburg Airways Luftverkehrsgesellschaft mbH Hindenburgstraße 171 D-22297 Hamburg Germany " and "Registered Office: Hamburg, Germany "
- Hamburg Airways official fleet page, retrieved Mar. 12, 2012.
- Hamburg Airways fleet list at planespotters.net
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hamburg Airways.|
- (English)/(German) Official website
|This article relating to a European airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|