From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hamburger or hamburger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hamburger is a sandwich that consists of a patty of ground meat that is usually beef and other items.
Hamburger may also refer to:
- Ground beef, especially that intended to be made into hamburgers, common usage in the USA
- Hamburger Helper, a brand of boxed meal product produced by General Mills
- Hamburger, a native or inhabitant of the city of Hamburg
- Hamburger Verkehrsverbund, the municipal transport authority for the city of Hamburg
- Hamburger SV, a football team in Hamburg
- Der Hamburger und Germania Ruder Club, a rowing club in Hamburg
- Hamburger (surname)
- Hamburger Schule, a musical style
- Battle of Hamburger Hill, a battle which took place during the Vietnam war
- Hamburger Hill, a movie about the battle
- Hamburger... The Motion Picture, a 1986 comedy movie
- Flora Hamburger Blackford, a character in Harry Turtledove's Southern Victory series of novels
- Professor Von Hamburger, a character in the Jets'n'Guns computer game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.