|Full name||Hamed Namouchi|
|Date of birth||14 February 1984|
|Place of birth||Cannes, France|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Midfielder / Winger|
|2012–2013||Étoile du Sahel||16||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 May 2014.
† Appearances (Goals).
Namouchi was signed by Rangers in September 2003 on a free transfer from French team AS Cannes. He made his Rangers debut on 10 January 2004 against Hibernian as a substitute. At Rangers he picked up a Scottish Premier League winners' medal in 2005, and appeared in every game in their UEFA Champions League campaign where he was earmarked by Luis Figo as the player that "impressed him most".
In October 2010, he signed with French second-tier side Grenoble on a two-year deal.
He is a Tunisian international, despite being born in France. He won his 14th international cap against Belarus in May 2006, scoring his first international goal in the same game. He was also a member of Tunisia's qualification for the 2006 FIFA World Cup and featured in all of their three games at the tournament.
- "Hibernian 0-2 Rangers". BBC Sport. 10 January 2004. Retrieved 30 September 2012.
- Duncan, Colin (2005). "Figo: Our reserves could beat Rangers". Scottish Daily Record. Retrieved 30 September 2012.
- "Lorient pay £500,000 for Namouchi". BBC Sport. 31 August 2006. Retrieved 30 September 2012.
- "Sivasspor Namouchi'yi getirdi!" (in Turkish). Tumspor.com. Retrieved 19 January 2010.[dead link]
- "Hamed Namouchi s'engage avec le club allemand du SC Freiburg." (in French). tunisie-foot.com. 17 December 2009. Retrieved 18 December 2009.
- "Hamed Namouchi s'engage pour 3 ans et demi avec l'Etoile" (in French). Etoile de Sahel. 13 January 2012. Retrieved 30 September 2012.
- Hamed Namouchi career stats at Soccerbase
- Hamed Namouchi French league stats at LFP.fr (French)
- Hamed Namouchi at National-Football-Teams.com