From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hamidiye may refer to:
- Hamidiye (cavalry), Kurdish cavalry of the Ottoman era, established 1890
- Ottoman cruiser Hamidiye, a warship of the Balkan wars and World War I
- Hamidiye, Bolvadin, a village in the District of Bolvadin, Afyonkarahisar Province, Turkey
- Hamidiye, Ceyhan, a village in the District of Ceyhan, Adana Province, Turkey
- Hamidiye, Pozantı, a village in the District of Pozantı, Adana Province, Turkey
- Mesudiye, Ordu, former name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.