From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hammam)
|Look up hamam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hamam or Hmam or Hammam) may refer to:
- Turkish bath in Turkish
- Hamam (film), a 1997 European film directed by Ferzan Özpetek
- Hamam (soap), brand of soap in India
- Hammam, Khuzestan, a village in Khuzestan province, Iran
- Hammam, Markazi, a village in Markazi province, Iran
- Sam Hammam (born 1948), Lebanese businessman and football club owner
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.