From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hammerhead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hammerhead may refer to:
- Hammerheads, a 1990 book by Dale Brown.
- Hammerhead, a 1964 Charles Hood secret agent novel by James Mayo
- Hammerhead (film), a 1968 film based on the novel by James Mayo
- Hammerhead (1987 film), a 1987 Italian action film
- Hammerhead: Shark Frenzy a 2005 TV movie starring William Forsythe, Jeffery Combs and Hunter Tylo
- Hammerhead, a Rulon character from the TV cartoon Dino-Riders
- Hammerhead (comics), a Marvel Comics foe of Spider-Man
- Hammerhead, the nickname for the Star Wars character Momaw Nadon
- Hammerhead Hannigan, the leader of Taurus Bulba's henchmen in the television cartoon series Darkwing Duck
- Hammerhead, is the call sign of Hector Williams on the CBS television series The Unit.
Games and rides
- Hammerhead, a heavy helicopter gunship in the video game Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath
- Hammer Heads, a 2006 computer game from Pop Cap Games
- Hammerhead (attraction), a former ride at Knot's Berry Farm, now defunct
- Hammerhead, a monster truck present in various titles of the Twisted Metal series of video games
- Hammerhead Gunship, an alien Grav. tank from the "Dawn of War" video game series, from the War hammer 40000 fictional universe.
- Hammerhead (band), noise rock band
- "Hammerhead" (Jeff Beck song), a song from the 2010 Jeff Beck album Emotion & Commotion
- "Hammerhead", a song by Solace's 2006 EP album Hammerhead (vinyl)
- "Hammerhead" (song), from The Offspring's 2008 album Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace
- "Hammerhead" (Tin Machine song), a song on Tin Machine's 1991 album Tin Machine II
- "Hammerhead", a song from the John Zorn album Naked City
- "Hammerhead", a song by James Reyne.
- "Hammerhead", a song by Flotsam And Jetsam, album: Doomsday For The Deceiver (1986)
- "Hammerhead", an instrumental song by Pat Travers on his 1978 album Heat in the Street, adopted as the unofficial name of Travers' fans (Hammer Heads).
Science and technology
- Hammerhead sharks (genus Sphyrna), of which there are nine known species
- Hammerkop (Scopus umbretta), a bird of order Ciconiiformes, may also be known as a hammerhead
- Hammerhead ribozyme, which can catalyze the sequence-specific cleavage of RNA phosphodiester bonds
- Hammerhead crane, a type of crane
- Google Nexus 5, an Android handset with the code name Hammerhead
- Jupiter Hammerheads, a minor league baseball team based in Jupiter, Florida
- Wilmington Hammerheads, a minor league soccer team based in Wilmington, North Carolina
- Corpus Christi Hammerheads, a professional arena football team
- Hammerhead maneuver, an aerobatic maneuver
- Hammerhead (mascot), mascot of the British football club West Ham United
- USS Hammerhead (SS-364), a Gato-class submarine, commissioned in 1944
- USS Hammerhead (SSN-663), a Sturgeon-class submarine, commissioned in 1968 and struck in 1995
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.