Midas Tomb in Yazılıkaya village
Location of Han, Eskişehir within Turkey.
|• Governor||Veysel Yüksel|
|• Mayor||Mustafa Pekak (AKP)|
|• District||249.57 km2 (96.36 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,207 m (3,960 ft)|
|• District density||8.4/km2 (22/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Han, formerly Hanköy and Hüsrevpaşa, is a town and district of Eskişehir Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. According to a 2010 census, population of the district is 2,165 of which 1,057 live in the town of Han. The district covers an area of 250 km2 (97 sq mi), and the town lies at an average elevation of 1,207 m (3,960 ft).
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Statistical Institute
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Hanköy, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- Governorship of Eskişehir, Turkey. "General information on Han, Eskişehir" (in Turkish). Retrieved 2008-04-04.
- Governorship of Eskişehir, Directorate of Provincial Environment and Forestry (2006). "Environmental Status Report for Eskişehir Province" (PDF) (in Turkish). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2009-03-05. Retrieved 2008-04-04.
|This geographical article about a location in Eskişehir Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|