Han twins murder conspiracy
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (August 2011)|
|26 years to life|
It quickly became a sensationalized story in the media. The case brought together several themes, including surviving a broken family through a close sisterly bond, a "good" twin sister and an "evil" twin sister who were both beautiful as well as co-valedictorians at their high school.
In November 1999, an American Justice documentary entitled "Sister Against Sister: The Twin Murder Plot" aired on A&E, covering the sensational details of the case. The program was hosted by Bill Kurtis.
In 2001, the case was profiled on The Investigators under the title "Evil Twin".
In 2012, this story became the focus of the pilot episode of the Investigation Discovery show, "Evil Twins".
- Official site of Jeena Han
- Family feud leads to twin's murder plot
- 'Evil twin' found guilty of plotting to kill sister
- Court of Appeal verdict The People v. Jeen Young Han et al. 2/25/00
- The Investigator's take on the case
- Sister Against Sister: The Twin Murder Plot
- "JAILED SUSPECT SAYS TWIN SISTER LIED ABOUT MURDER PLOT." Associated Press at the Los Angeles Daily News. November 18, 1996.
- Sister Against Sister - American Justice at TV.com
- Snapped - Jeena Han
- "Evil Twins" true crime paperback - Amazon.com
- Hernandez, Greg. "Woman Gets 26 Years to Life in Plot to Kill Identical Twin." Los Angeles Times. May 9, 1998.
- Hernandez, Greg. "Twin Gets 26 Years to Life for Murder Plot." Los Angeles Times. May 9, 1998.
- N.Y. Times - Woman Jailed 26 Years to Life
- Orange County Register - Evil Twin Murder Plot