From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hana, hana, Hāna, or hāna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hana may refer to:
- Hana, Hawaii, a census-designated place in Maui County, Hawaiʻi, United States
- Hana Highway, long and winding road connecting Hana, Hawaii to the rest of Maui
- Haná, an ethnic region in Moravia, Czech Republic
- Hana, Ethiopia a town in the woredas of Selamago, Ethiopia
- Hana, Iran, a city in Isfahan Province, Iran
- Hana, Fars, a village in Fars Province, Iran
- Hana, Kerman, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Hana Rural District (disambiguation), in Iran
- Hana, Norway
- Hana (film), a 2006 Japanese black comedy by Hirokazu Koreeda
- A young thief named Hana serves as a protagonist in the Young Samurai novel 'The Ring of Water'.
- High-Definition Audio-Video Network Alliance or HANA
- SAP HANA, a column-oriented, in-memory database appliance from SAP AG
People with the name
In other uses:
- Hana Financial Group Inc., a South Korean holding company
- Hana, a character in Kamen Rider Den-O
- The transliterated Korean name for the number "1"
- Hana, an album by Sonim
- "Hana (Mémento Mori)," a song by Mr. Children
- "Hana" (Orange Range song), 花 a song by Orange Range
- "Hana", ja:花 (jealkbの曲), Japanese song by jealkb
- "Hana", ja:花 (中孝介の曲), Japanese song by Kousuke Atari
- "Hana", ja:花 (オユンナの曲), Japanese song by Oyunaa
- "Hana", ja:花 (國府田マリ子の曲), Japanese song by Mariko Kouda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.