Hanako (given name)
Hanako is a female Japanese given name. The name can have different meanings, one of them being 花子, "flower girl."
華子 (華 is a kanji of many uses - 'splendor', 'flower', 'petal', 'shine', 'luster', 'ostentatious', 'showy'. 'ko' is the second kanji, meaning 'girl (child)').
- Hanako Tsugaru, later Princess Hitachi of Japan
- Hanako Oshima (born 1973), Japanese musician
- Hanako Oku (born 1978), Japanese singer/songwriter
- Hisa Ōta (1868–1945), Japanese actress whose stage name was "Hanako"
- Hanako (ハナコ ) or Delia Ketchum, the mother of protagonist Ash Ketchum in the Pokémon anime
- Hanako Ikezawa, a heroine with burn scars on her body from the visual novel Katawa Shoujo.
- Takeda Hiroko (2004) "The Political Economy of Reproduction in Japan", ISBN 0-415-32190-5
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|