From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hand or HAND in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A hand is a body part.
Hand may also refer to:
- The Hand (comics), an organization in the Marvel Comics universe
- The Hand (comic strip), part of the comic Shiver and Shake
- The Hand, creator of Nebula Man in the DC Comics universe
Film and television
- The Hand (Babylon 5)
- The Hand (film), a 1981 horror film
- The Hand (1960 film), by Henry Cass
- The Hand (1965 film), by Jiří Trnka
- The Hand, a short film by Wong Kar-Wai, part of the film Eros
- The Hands, a 2006 Argentinean-Italian film
- Hands (band), an American indie rock band
- Hand (band), an English progressive/gothic metal group
- Hands Productions, a record label
- The Hand (band), a side project of American rock band Johnny Society
- "Hands" (Jewel song)
- "Hands" (Koda Kumi song)
- "Hands" (The Raconteurs song)
- "Hands" (The Ting Tings song)
- "Hands", a song by Four Tet from Rounds
- Hand (card games)
- Hand (hieroglyph)
- Hand (unit), a measurement, primarily of a horse's height
- Hand (writing style), any of several writing styles, such as chancery hand
- Handwriting, an individual's style of writing by hand
- Monumento al Ahogado, a sculpture of a hand in Uruguay
- Mano del Desierto, a sculpture of a hand in Chile
- Part of a clock face
- The Hand, a 1930 work by Salvador Dalí
- Hand, a son of Albion in the mythology of William Blake
- Hand County, South Dakota
- Mr. Hand (disambiguation)
- HAND, HIV-associated_neurocognitive_disorder
- HAND1 and HAND2, human genes
- All pages beginning with "Hand"
- All pages beginning with "The Hand"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.