From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Handball, hand ball, handball, or handballing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handball may refer to:
- Team handball, a sport in which two teams try to throw a ball into each other's goal
- Gaelic handball, a racquet-less sport similar to squash
- Frisian handball
- Handball (children's game) or Four square, a game played on four squares
- Handball (school), a game prominently played in schools in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji at recess
- Handball (Australian rules football), a legal method of disposing of the ball and an alternative to a footpass
- Handball (association football), unpermitted use of arms or hands while playing soccer
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.