From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Handballing" redirects here. For the sexual activity, see Fisting.
|Look up Handball, hand ball, handball, or handballing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handball is an Olympic team sport.
Handball may also refer to:
- American handball
- Australian handball
- Beach handball
- Chinese handball, a variant of American handball popular in New York City during the 1960s and 70s
- Czech handball
- Field handball, the original outdoor team handball, played at the 1936 Olympics
- Frisian handball
- Gaelic handball
- Handball (children's game) or Four square, a game played on four squares
- Handball (school), a game prominently played in schools in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji at recess
- Handball (Australian rules football), a legal method of disposing of the ball and an alternative to a footpass
- Handball, a foul (association football) for illegal use of arms or hands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Handball.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.