From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Handball, hand ball, handball, or handballing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handball may also refer to:
- Chinese handball, a variant of American handball popular in New York City during the 1960s and 70s
- Australian handball
- Beach handball
- Czech handball
- Field handball, the original outdoor team handball, played at the 1936 Olympics
- Frisian handball
- Handball (children's game) or Four square, a game played on four squares
- Handball (school), a game prominently played in schools in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji at recess
- Handball (Australian rules football), a legal method of disposing of the ball and an alternative to a footpass
- Handball, a foul (association football) for illegal use of arms or hands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.