From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up handicap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Handicapped or handicap may refer to:
- Handicapping, various methods of leveling a sport or game
- Handicap race, horse racing with extra weights added to stronger horses
- Chess handicap, a variety of handicapping methods in chess
- Golf handicap, a sport-specific handicapping method
- Tennis handicap, a system in which competitors are given advantages or compensations to equalize the chances of winning.
- Go handicaps
- Handicaps in shogi
- Asian handicap, bookmakers technique to level odds
- Disability, a human condition
- Handicap principle, an evolutionary theory
- Self-handicapping, a psychological method of finding something to blame for failure besides one's own inability
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.